The Impact of our Music Programs
We undertook extensive research over a three-year period to effectively gauge and measure the impact of our music programs in schools, communities, and juvenile justice settings.
The findings from our inaugural Impact Report state that our music programs:
- boost children’s self esteem and confidence
- provide a creative outlet and sense of hope and foster self-regulation and positive connections
- increase children’s drive, aspirations, and cultural pride
- foster social cohesion and improved interpersonal relationships
- provide life skills, creativity and motivation, and improved academic engagement
- support musical achievement and opportunities for further education.
This report was made possible by the support and solidarity we received from Future Generation Australia and Alberts | The Tony Foundation.