NATIONAL SONGWRITING COMPETITION
Entry guidelines – summary
The 2019 National Songwriting Competition is now closed for entries.
– Entry to the ACMF National Songwriting Competition is Free. However, we strongly urge you to consider donating to the ACMF to enable us to continue our work bringing music education programs to disadvantaged children throughout Australia. Donate Here.
– All entries to be submitted no later than 5pm, Thursday September 5th.
– All musical works entered must have been solely written by school age children between Grade 4 and Grade 12.
– You can enter multiple songs, but an entry form must be completed for each song entered.
– You must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
– Recordings must be submitted in MP3 format only
– If you enter as a School, your teacher will be the contact person for the entry. School entries must be from groups of 2 or more students. The School category is open to all Primary and Secondary schools (between years 4 and 12) but not specialist music schools.
– If you enter Independently, your parent or guardian will be the contact person for the entry. You can enter as a individual or a group/band in this category.
Full terms and conditions of the competition can be found at http://acmf.com.au/national-songwriting-competition-tcs/ .